Welcome to the Voler Online Ordering System
Your team has decided to use the Voler Custom Online Order System for collecting and processing your cycling apparel order. Please follow the steps below to place your individual order for inclusion in the overall team order.
1. Click on this link to access your team order site: http://www.voler.com/custom/ordering/li/32862
2. Click on “LOGIN” to enter your Login/Billing Info. Click on “Create Account” to save the information and to create your new User ID and Password. You will automatically be directed to the home page for your team order. If you are a returning customer, please use your original Login and Password.
3. Click on “Begin Shopping" to gain access to the orderable products page. To place items in your shopping cart, click on the item you want to order, then the options you want to select, then the “Add to cart” button. You can choose to “View Your Bag” or “Continue Shopping” after adding each item. Repeat these steps for each item you want to order.
4. After placing the last item you want to order in your shopping cart, click on “View Your Bag” to display the items. Carefully review the items and make any necessary modifications or deletions. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. After you have confirmed your order is correct, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete the secure checkout process by entering your credit card payment information.
5. After you have completed the secure checkout process, an Order Confirmation will automatically be displayed and e-mailed to you for your records.
6. After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site. If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline and the Order Ship Date are displayed on the order homepage. The Ship Date is the date that your order will be shipped from Voler.
Thank you for your order. If you have any questions, please call 800-488-6537 and ask for assistance from a Voler Customer Service Representative, or send us an email at email@example.com.
The Bakersfield Trispokes is a triathlon club started in 2013 by triathletes interested in giving local triathletes a place to train, race and socialize together in Kern County. The club holds monthly general meetings with informative guest speakers, various events such as workouts and competitions for members, and other activities off the race and training course, such as picnics, Christmas party and clinics!
As of January 2020
President: Danny Edwards
Vice President: Abby Collins
Treasurer: Tracey Crawford
Members at large: Brooke Ambrose, Mike Toland
CONTACT by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO JOIN, click on the JOIN button on any page
FACEBOOK: Request to join Bakersfield Trispokes - Members Only page
MEMBER: The Trispokes are a member of USA Triathlon, the governing body of amateur triathlon in the United States
There are three methods to join the club:
1. Pay membership through our PayPal link
2. Mail in membership with the membership/waiver form included
3. Bring your payment and the form to a meeting
Start the process by clicking the JOIN button!
The Bakersfield Trispokes was established to offer our members a network of information, support, training and racing activities. We strive to inspire local triathletes of all levels of interest, ability and experience, and build interest in the sport of triathlon. We will strive to offer the most comprehensive online resource for local athletes to communicate, encourage and motivate each other.
P.O. Box 22701, Bakersfield CA 93390
09:00 am – 05:00 pm